26″ TEC Sterling Patio FR
- 296 sq. in. Primary Grilling Surface
- 1 fuel-efficient stainless steel burner (30,000 BTUs)
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction including cooking grates
- Electronic Ignition
- No Hot or Cold Spots
- Rapid preheat—0°-900° F in 10 minutes (on high) with hood closed
- Self-cleaning cooking surface protects burners and eliminates messy cleanup
- Cooking surface can also be used as a conventional stove—more reliable than a side burner
- Cut-out Dimensions 23 1/8″w x 20 1/2″d x 7 1/8″h
- Warming rack (sold separately) provides an additional 95 sq. inches of area for light cooking, baking, or warming food
- Natural or Propane Models Available
- Cart Models Available
- Made in the U.S.A.
Newly improved from TEC, the Patio FR series of grills is back and better than ever! Featuring an innovative grilling system capable of cooking from a searing hot 900 degrees Fahrenheit, down to a low 200 degrees, great for low-heat smoking, searing, and everything in between. The TEC Patio FR grill cooks with 100 percent infrared energy with no hot or cold spots, eliminating hot air and reducing moisture loss in food by up to 35 percent. Convenient electronic ignition supplies a reliable spark to ignite the burners safely. TEC uses a patented flare-proof stainless steel infrared burner system combined with a radiant glass emitter panel, resulting in tender, juicy, charbroil flavored food. The position of the stainless-steel cooking grates, radiant glass panels, and infrared burners creates even heat distribution across the cooking surface and virtually eliminates flare-ups. The cooking surface is covered by unique, U-shaped cooking grates which heat very quickly, delivering restaurant-style sear marks on your food. TEC Patio grills can heat up to 900 degrees in 10 minutes with the hood closed, making long preheating times a thing of the past. The need for a side burner is also eliminated because you can place your pots or pans on the cooking grids or radiant panels to heat and cook like on an indoor cooktop. Enjoy quick and easy cleanup, with a self-cleaning cooking surface that incinerates food and debris in 10-15 minutes while the grill is on high. Handcrafted in America, this grill features a double-lined hood and thick gauge, 304 grade stainless steel with chrome control knobs. All TEC grills are CSA certified.