Alfresco Pizza Oven Plus
- 465 sq. in. Primary Cooking Surface
- Fireplace-like gas log absorbs and radically accelerates preheat
- 3/4″ thick high-quality ceramic slab hearth and ceiling for even intense radiating heat.
- All 304 18-8 heli-arc welded stainless steel
- Full 8.5″ high opening
- Countertop rear exhaust
- 20,000 BTU tube-log burner
- High-tech 20,000 BTU high-heat ceramic infrared hearth burner
- Removable hinges/doors
- Double-walled removable top
- Halogen oven light
- Alfresco’s exclusive natural air-cooling plenum keeps control panel cool to the touch
- Natural or Propane models available
- Built-In, Countertop and Cart models available
- Made in the U.S.A.
Get commercial quality and performance with this outdoor pizza oven from Alfresco. The Pizza Oven Plus preheats in 16 minutes and can reach over 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit allowing you to roast, bake, iron-skillet sear, and of course, cook perfect four minute Neapolitan pizzas. The infrared hearth heating system with the rear burner boasts 40,000 BTUs of cooking power. The heat is held in by a double-walled insulated top. The gas log also holds and retains heat. This oven offers 456 square inches of cooking surface which is large enough to bake a standard 14-inch pizza for your family. Internal halogen lights allow you to keep an eye on your pizza, and the removable arch and doors make cleaning your pizza oven easy. This AXE model pizza oven includes a stainless steel wood and herb box that you can also use as a water pan for producing steam when you bake.