Yoder 36″ Charcoal Grill
- 864 sq. in. cooking surface
- Charcoal basket has 5 height adjustments for precise heat control
- Full length ash and grease tray slides out for easy adjustment
- Easily set up for indirect grilling
- 2 adjustable combustion air vents deliver even burn
- Grill body constructed from 10-gauge, lid from 12-gauge, and charcoal basket constructed from 7-gauge steel
- Overall Length 47.9 “
- Overall Height 47.7″
- Overall Depth 37.5″ (Including Front Shelf)
- Weight 378 lbs
- Made in the U.S.A.
The popularity of charcoal cooking has been steadily increasing over the past 10-years. To meet that demand Yoder Smokers has introduced large format charcoal grills that cater to the folks who are cooking for a crowd. The 24×36″ grill boasts 864 square inches of cooking surface. Key features that cooks will immediately appreciate are the variable height charcoal basket, the ability to cook indirectly and the stainless-steel front shelf. The grill is mounted on 8″ pneumatic tires which makes easy work out of positioning the grill.