Yoder YS640 Pellet Grill on Patio Cart
- 1070 sq. in. cooking surface
- 2nd Level Slide-Out Shelf
- Stay Cool Handles
- Grease Drain
- Door Counter Weight
- Digital Control System
- Front and Side Shelves Made from 7/16″ Hard Chrome-plated Round Bar Steel
- Hopper Capacity – 20 lbs.
- 335 lbs.
- Direct Grill Grates (3 pieces) with Tool (optional)
- Thermal Insulating Jacket (optional)
- Fitted Cover (optional)
- Door or Dual Door Thermometer(s) (optional)
- Stainless Steel Front and Side Shelves (optional)
- Half-depth 2nd shelf (9″ deep) (optional)
- 2-Piece Heat Diffuser with Access Door (optional)
- Made in the U.S.A.
Whether you are cooking in your backyard for family and friends, competing in BBQ competitions or running a small restaurant, there is a Yoder Pellet Cooker that is right for you. The defining difference between a Yoder Pellet Cooker and all other brands is its cooking versatility. Yoders pellet cooker is the single most versatile cooking machine in the industry, bar none. For the past 20 years, pellet grill manufacturers have promoted their products as _indirect grillsÓ, when a better definition would be _wood fired ovenÓ. However, the _grilledÓ food that comes off their cookers have the color and texture of baked foods. The same foods cooked on a Yoder Pellet cooker will have steakhouse grill marks and that true grilled flavor. Yoders Pellet Grills come standard with an easy-to-use digital control and two convenient exterior shelves. With expansive cooking surfaces-ranging from 800 to 1,070 square inches-combined with nearly twelve inches of headroom, there’s plenty of room for anything, including beer can chickens or turkeys.